Are you an interactive person who is able to communicate in a profesional manner to maintain customer relationships? Are you eager to learn how to change new products and processes to improve added value? Than you might be the adequate person for this vacancy!
The commissioning company supplies premium coil coated aluminium all over the world for more than 40 years. They focus on premium quality products & services and innovation. To further develop this innovation we are looking for a Customer Support Officer for the Customer Support department.
As a Customer Support Officer you are responsible for the daily operational interactions with our customers in a positive, professional and high-standard mindset – ultimately leading to a high level of customer satisfaction. The daily operational activities include, amongst others, quotations, sample requests, order management, claims handling, handling customer requests and monitor hedge contracts.
- Manage hedge contracts, claims, open orders, order irregularities and forecasts. Close hedge contracts and pro-actively inform customers about their order behavior. Maximize commercial results by generating, quoting and follow up of inquiries.
- Give excellent support bij informing, supporting and challenging Area Sales Managers in all their activities. Offer first line advise on paint systems, alloys, color possibilities and innovations and engage internal departments.
- Grow relationships by working together in combat teams. Build and maintain strong, open and equal relationships with customers and initiate critical conversations with other departmens to improve customer satifaction.
- Gather and share information by transferring customer needs to the internal organization. Gather and pro-actively share market information. Eager to change and learn new products and processes to improve added value.
- HBO level or comparable level with experience.
- Speak and write fluently in Dutch, English and French.
- Minimum 5 years inside sales experience.
- Preferably experience and/or affinity with an international B2B environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Commerical attitude: assertiveness, negotiation skills and result driven.
- Offer customers maximum reliability and transparancy in terms of Supply Chain, service and product development.
- Service minded: customer focus, build and maintain multiple relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong and natural teamplayer.
- Accurate and self decisive.
- High level of enthusiasm, dynamic and positive by nature.
- A challenging job position with lots of room to grow professionaly.
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere with plenty of space and freedom to provide input and show initiatives.
- A good salary that fits your working experience and abilities.
- A laptop, smartphone and a good pension plan.